- Vladimir Nazor Park 0.4 km
- Kolovare Beach 0.4 km
- Queen Jelena Madijevka Park 0.5 km
- Old Port of Foša 0.6 km
- Zadar City Gate 0.6 km
- The Captain’s Tower 0.6 km
- Palace of the Governor General 0.6 km
- Knight’s Palace 0.6 km
- The Museum of Ancient Glass 0.7 km
- City Galleria 0.7 km
Most popular landmarks
- Museum of Illusions Zadar 0.7 km
- Zadar People’s Square 0.8 km
- Five Wells Square 0.8 km
- Zadar Archaeological Museum 1 km
- St Chrysogonus’ Church 1.1 km
- Zadar National Museum 1.1 km
- St Donatus’ Church 1.1 km
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia 1.1 km
- Roman Forum 1.1 km
- Church of Our Lady of Health 1.3 km
Restaurants and markets
Restoran Foša Restaurant 0.2 km
Jadransko Sea/ocean 0.1 km
Vransko Lake 35 km
Zadar Airport 9.8 km
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
High Speed Internet Access
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Wine glasses, Dining table, Cleaning products, Stovetop, Oven, Kitchenware, Electric kettle, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
Wardrobe/Closet, Dressing Room
Towels, Hairdryer, Toilet paper, Private bathroom
Dining area, Seating Area, Desk
Media & Technology
Flat-screen TV, Satellite Channels, Computer
Beachfront, Terrace, Balcony
Pets are not allowed
Upper floors accessible by stairs only.
Private flat in building
Outdoor & View
Air conditioning, Heating, Lift
Iron, Drying rack for clothing, Clothes rack, Hardwood/Parquet floors, Carpeted, Ironing Facilities, Safety Deposit Box
- no smoking
- not suitable for pets
- entertainment and events are forbidden
- there is a possibility that the accommodation is not safe or suitable for babies (less than 2 years.)
- arrival is after 3:00 p.m.
If you cancel 7 days before the reservation, you will receive a full refund, including service fees.
Ready for resrevation?
Book our Apartment Judita through a calendar and form, and our agent will contact you via e-mail!
CHECK OUT THESE BEAUTIFUL PLACES
Endlessly playful nature, karst phenomena and sea spirit are waiting for you and
will not let you stay still for one moment for the places to be seen are countless.
The most valuable and most attractive region of the summit area of Velebit in terms of nature.
The national park is world-famous for its lakes arranged in cascades. Currently, 16 lakes can be seen from the surface.
The most indented archipelago on the Mediterranean, with 140 uninhabited islands, islets and reefs.
For its extreme beauty, richness and importance, this bay surrounded by 13 islands and islets, together with 6 islets inside the bay itself, was proclaimed a Nature Park in 1988.
A national park on the southern side of Velebit, the largest mountain massif in Croatia.
For two-thirds of its course this virginally pure karstic river, with its seven magical waterfalls and which rises near the town of Knin, flows through canyons.